cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Login for App Broker Install

I know interactive login rights aren't required for steady state App Portal/App Broker, but for the installation of App Broker - does the service account need to have interactive login rights or can it be properly installed without it?

(1) Solution

The service account does not need interactive login rights to install App Broker, but the installer account obviously does.  If you are using the service account as the installer account, then you'll need to have that right during installation and can remove it later.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

The service account does not need interactive login rights to install App Broker, but the installer account obviously does.  If you are using the service account as the installer account, then you'll need to have that right during installation and can remove it later.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".