cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing App Broker without SCCM

Are there any specific requirements for installing App Broker in an environment without any SCCM/ConfigMgr and instead Intune and JamfPro will be used? I am running into issues with an installation right now and I'm wondering if it's because I didn't install a web service, or extend AD attributes as I normally would when utilizing SCCM. I don't see in the documentation any alternatives to those two requirements when using Intune or JamfPro instead. 

(1) Solution

After a call with Charles Weber at Flexera the issues were resolved. There is nothing in particular that I missed regarding using the different deployment technologies, we simply needed to make sure that the service account that was running App Broker on the app server (separate from the account that created the databases) was an owner of the dbo schema in SQL.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

After a call with Charles Weber at Flexera the issues were resolved. There is nothing in particular that I missed regarding using the different deployment technologies, we simply needed to make sure that the service account that was running App Broker on the app server (separate from the account that created the databases) was an owner of the dbo schema in SQL.