cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more than one of the same item to cart

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

Is it possible to allow an item to be requested more than once by the same user in the same session? For instance: User wishes to order 10 laptops.

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

There is no way to add the same item to the cart multiple times.. Perhaps you could create a question named "quantity needed", and add this question to your catalog item? 

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

There is no way to add the same item to the cart multiple times.. Perhaps you could create a question named "quantity needed", and add this question to your catalog item? 

Thanks @CharlesW. Any idea if this request has been added to an enhancement pipeline for future releases? I imagine other customers have similar requests.

You actually can request the same item for multiple users/devices, just not the same user/device.  To do this, you would place a request on behalf.  For a software catalog item, you'd have to search for or enter multiple unique devices.  For a general catalog item (sounds like your case for ordering laptops), you'd have to search for or enter multiple unique users.  I doubt we would ever change this behavior, since the product is intended for self-service, not large bulk ordering.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".