cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Installation

While tring to install I get an error message during the intial phase of setup that says "Access Denied" at the top of the message the path appears to be to developer. During the next phase there is another error that says that installation was not ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio 3.01 can't deselect Setup.exe option

I've created a brand new, standard install package (fairly simple) and can't get it to build withouth creating a Setup.exe.The option to deselect this in the Release Wizard is checked AND greyed out.I went ahead and built the MSI anyway, but attempts...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISAS 3.5 - Developer 7.04 or Developer 7.0

Hello all.Our company is currently working with Admin Studio 3.5. Previous to that we were working with 3.01. We run the application from Terminal Server Sessions.My question to all of you is:===================Since upgrading from 3.01 to 3.5 the A...

WinInstall 6.x

Does anyone know how to get AdminStudio ver. 3.5 Legacy conversion module to read WinInstall 6.x export files. AdminStudio 3.01 was able to do this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

and another one...

In releases.create a new release called rcv1 delete the rcv1 because you set it wrong. now create a new rcv1 ta da crash..c++ runtime libraries?? not a big bug..but a bug none the less.

Hiding Custom Install Option

When you launch for example paint shop pro, it will ask you for a complete or custom install. I got the install path to go correctly to where I want it to go, but I can not figure out away to remove the custom install option. We use a standard accros...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The registry of xp..nt et all

OK, i am now getting the hang of this. i can get everything where i want it. not just once but repeatedly but one SMALL problem remains. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH I TELL THE PROJECT TO LEAVE A REGISTRY KEY, ON UNINSTALL IT REMOVES IT!!!! this is ...

AdminStudio 3.5 is now available!

Dear Customers, We are proud to announce the General Availability of AminStudio 3.5. The highlights of the release are:1. Faster and more reliable repackaging with revolutionary InstallMonitorâ„¢ technology2. A single wizard to convert SMS, ZENworks, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing the registry...

I have created a package for the Citrix ICA Client. Is there anyway to grab the current PC name and add that to the correct registry key during setup? With my current package I have to do that manually. Thanks,BCM4309

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos