cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Script only on install

I have a script that I have written that I want to only run on the install and not the uninstall. Any ideas if this is possible? Thanks.Mark

error converting inc to msi

I am using Admin Studio 3.5 ValuPak 2 and when I try to convert an inc file to an msi it fails with a COM error #0x8007065b. This just hapens with 1 app (IXOS).

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install warnings

I have an install that I am working and I am getting several of the following messages, does anyone know what I need to do with them? *** Warning: Undefined CLSID '{000C1094-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}': no component exists for file '%SystemFolder...

Advanced Conversion Options

When should I use this option in the Legacy Conversion Wizard?"Make HKEY_CURRENT_USER entries available to all user accounts created after installation".I've noticed that if its enabled my packages aren't always available to newly added users to a gi...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Oracle Orahome81 - ODBC error 0

I'm trying to create a package with the "Oracle in OraHome81" ODBC driver. I can create the ODBC connection manually on the workstation and the package works fine, but if I include the connection with the package I get an "Error 1919. Error configuri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package install...

Lately i've had a few packages that I create in my build environment lockup my build machine and then generate a "KMODE_EXCEPTION" BSOD. Is there anything in particular I should look for? These have been small regular packages such as Winzip 8.1 SP...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acrobat writer 5 AccCheck.api

I have repacked Acrobat 505 writer. Everything is fine except on the end of install i get error 1911 can't register plugin.D:\Apps\Adobe\acrobat 5.0\acrobat\plugins\AccCheck.apiwassat then? Anyone know what this plugin does?If i ignore it, as i am p...

% in a registry value = no repack?

D:\apps\SECUDE\PSEMAN~1.EXE "%1"that is the original entry made by the installer from company[!psemanagement.exe]this is what repackager converts it to.why does the developer/repackager convert this? i would require that the first line be copied digi...

Add button problem

(Excuse my bad english)I publish in Active Directory one package that I have made with Install Shield. After I install the application through "Add/Delete programs" in control panel, the button "Add" continues enabled, and the application continues a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos