cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Checkpoint SecuRemote???

When I use install monitoring to repackage Checkpoint SecuRemote (4.5SP5) it reports "no changes to the system detected" even though SecuRemote is installed and functions properly.HELP!!!Thanks,Bryan

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Rights for Files/folders

I have used Admin Studio to repackage an app that puts a directory under program files. Like the directory above, 'Users' are given Read/Execute/List rights (Win 2k). Well, this app has a 'favorites' file that it needs to write/modify. Is there so...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference standard / pro

I am about ready to buy the admin sudio.I own the developer 8 now.Only want to repackage some inhouse apps that are so old and terrible they tear up everything we install them on.Do I need the pro version for this or is there a reason to have the pro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script only on install

I have a script that I have written that I want to only run on the install and not the uninstall. Any ideas if this is possible? Thanks.Mark

error converting inc to msi

I am using Admin Studio 3.5 ValuPak 2 and when I try to convert an inc file to an msi it fails with a COM error #0x8007065b. This just hapens with 1 app (IXOS).

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install warnings

I have an install that I am working and I am getting several of the following messages, does anyone know what I need to do with them? *** Warning: Undefined CLSID '{000C1094-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}': no component exists for file '%SystemFolder...

Advanced Conversion Options

When should I use this option in the Legacy Conversion Wizard?"Make HKEY_CURRENT_USER entries available to all user accounts created after installation".I've noticed that if its enabled my packages aren't always available to newly added users to a gi...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Oracle Orahome81 - ODBC error 0

I'm trying to create a package with the "Oracle in OraHome81" ODBC driver. I can create the ODBC connection manually on the workstation and the package works fine, but if I include the connection with the package I get an "Error 1919. Error configuri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package install...

Lately i've had a few packages that I create in my build environment lockup my build machine and then generate a "KMODE_EXCEPTION" BSOD. Is there anything in particular I should look for? These have been small regular packages such as Winzip 8.1 SP...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos