cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language packs

I just bought the Western language pack thing for my admin studio because i need to repack german software.

I open the project, convert it in the wizard, double click the ism and always still...NO LANGUAGE SUPPORT?????????????? whats this then?

and before you ask..i did the whole open the wrapper program, run the conversion stuff.

Ok..after the outlay of 600 euro for the language pack..i still have to manually edit the inc file and change the language of the file to 1033 before i can open it in my new improved multi (english only) language version.
(2) Replies
also having just looked..i have no dialogs except for english united states. i have de-installed the entire thing, installed again new, run all updates to developer and installed the language pack. still nothing...

When i check the project properties and setup languages, i always only still have English United States.
hmmm third times the charm.. seems okay now. installed it to a completely new machine and it works perfectly.

Except for the small annoying thing that all my german dialogs are in fact still english??????