cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

AdminStudio 5.0 Eval?

Hello guys and girls. I was wondering if the folks at Installshield have an Eval of AdminStudio 5.0 available online.Thanks

dynamox by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tivoli Version Requirements For SPD Distro

What version of Tivoli is required for SPD distros? The SPD file generated by InstallShield 5.0 has the following entry at the top of the file:"TIVOLI Software Package v4.2 - SPDF"So.......is Tivoli 4.2 required or will 4.1 work?Thanks

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Application Security

I am trying to figure out a way of distributing Microsoft Office XP plus other MS Apps, to remote users on CD. I am struggling to lock down security so that users would not be able install the applications on any PC's. We are currently looking at doi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing loop?

I used the Repackager Snapshot to create an MSI package for a new program we bought. The program is Video Edit Magic 2.3.5 from www.deskshare.comWhen I tried to use the Installation Monitoring to create the package, I had a problem. On the clean ma...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ICE03 Help?

Hi,I'm repackaging a legacy upgrade, and am getting from ORCA, several:ICE03 ERROR Invalid DefaultDir string; Table: Directory, Column: DefaultDir, Key(s): _.2.1.4In the direct editor, the row is:Directory Parent D...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Summery Information Stream

OK, What am I doing wrong?No matter what I do my "Author" value in the "Summery Information Stream" does not seem to overwrite the imported value. I have a custom "IsProjBlankTpl.ism" and the new value is in it. and everything else gets overwritten ...

Add / Remove Icon...

Since I converted several of my packages to "per-user" installs, i've noticed that the icons for each package in "Add / Remove" are just a "folder", yet each package references a specific icon to be shown in "Add / Remove". Does anyone know what is ...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batch Files

Please can someone give me some advice on the methods used to launch a batch file using Admin Studio. We have packaged several applications in MSI format and require the following batch file to run after the deplopyment.#Sample Batch File# to run aft...