cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Error -6478: 'FON files must have a Font Title'

Hello,I am getting a Error -6478 'FON files must have a Font Title'. The documentation for this error specifies setting of the Font Title to each file. My problem is that I have more than 500 files for which this correction is required. The msi creat...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

repackager doesn't capture desktop shortcut

Hi All:I'm a newbie to AdminStudio, so this is probably a simple question.My problem is that I am trying to repackage the domino.doc client. Everything works fine, except that the repackager never picks up the desktop shortcut.This shortcut isn't a n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Catalog upgrade after installing ISAS5 Value Pack1

I've just installed the Value Pack onto one of my development machines. When I go to reconnect to my (SQL) application catalog, I'm told that the catalog must be upgraded. If I upgrade, will the other developer machines still be able to connect, or...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 1406 on XP

Hello,I am getting a error 1406 - (see attached gif)' Could Not write value AgentDll List to the registry HKLM\...... Verify That you have sufficient access to the key'. I am trying to install a repacked application on a Windows XP system. The user l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

readme.txt - probably a faq

This is probably a Faq. But in a basic msi package. How can I get the checkbox at the success dialog to appear and to add the action to open it.unfortunately i can't seem to find any documentation on how to do this. is it in the online help somewhere...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

After running re-packager, search files not working

We are running re-packager from Admin Studio 3.5 on a XP machine. After 1 or 2 runs the file search functionality of XP (file search in windows explorer)seems to have got corrupted. Does this have anything to do with re-packaging ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Alert on Completion

Is it possible to create a custom actioin that we send an email or an alert, or even post to a log with the users name and the success of the installation?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Validation of Q105865 & AMS

Can you validate Q105865 for the following environment;AdminStudio 5.0 VP1 + AMS VP1 sql scriptsCreation of AMS plus Conflict Solver tables in same dbINFO: ConflictSolver Database Table Permissions for Users (Applies to SQL Server)Document ID: Q10586...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to create a service

hi alli'm a newbie with adminstudio and here is my problem;i have create an msi file with success but i still have a problem, i don't know how to create a service into my win2k pc.i don't even know where to start.thanks in advance for your help.

kardock by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos