cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Symantec Anti-Virus 8.0 Corporate Eidtion

Has anyone succesfully repackaged this application, in such away that is assignable via Active Directory. I would prefer to assign it to the machine, but will assign to users if necessary.I've tried repackaging it using the Install Monitor, and the ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

1904 error

I hope someone can help!I am getting a 1904 error when I attempt to install a msi that was repackaged from a legacy app. When I install the application as a local Admin all is fineI attempt to install the app via a user account with the policy "Alway...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Monitoring not launching setup.exe

I'm trying to repackage spss 11.5 using the installation monitoring method but it will not launch setup.exe from the spss installation cd. Instead I receive a message that says all setup(s) have been launched.As a result I have to use snapshot metho...

AdminStudio 5.0 SP1 to SP2 update

I installed my Admin Studio 5.0. Then run update online. My Admin Studio is now on 5.02.I ran a Tuner which gives me an error of " Class not registered".Ran Developer which actually does nothing at all.I think SP 2 of Admin Studio has a bug.Please in...

jotobax by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ams

I'd like to request a new community dedicated for AMS -either public or closed to registered users of the product. Would this be possible ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

silent install

How can I create a silent install without using a command line argument like /qn? I want to set the UILevel within the MSI itself. I assume it goes in the property table somewhere.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way to convert demoshield installation into MSI?

I have an application which is an install shield installation. But the installation is wrapped in demoshield. I search the installation CD but could not find the MSI file. Is there a way to convert the demoshield installation? I have to run the inst...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Acrobat 4.0 Repackage Error

I have tried repackaging Adobe 4.0 using the snapshot and install monitor methods and have gotten the same error which follows when running the MSI. Error 1402.Could not open key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\Adobe\Acrobat\4.0.Verify that you have suff...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error While converting

I keep receiving an error while attempting to convert an inc to an ism file. I shold not say an error, but the Legacy Setup Conversion wizard keeps freezing on "Creating Components for the files captured"I created the inc using system monitoringAny h...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos