cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Unable to access file error message

I've been trying to repackage Novell iFolder 2.1 using AdminStudio 5.0. After packaging the application, then installing it, I continually get the same exact error message when attempting to launch the application:Failed to access NiFltr.sys.Re-inst...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio Newbie needs help...

Hi everyone, I've used AdminStudio 5 to create an MSI of our software package but the newest version of our client software is a bit more difficult to convert. I'm hoping I can get some help from you all. The new client does the following (in ord...

bjaber by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

file removal

I have repackaged SAP front end client 6.20 compile 4 with success. Trouble is the following files are not getting removed when the application is uninstalled.c:\winnt\system32\sapbtmp.dll c:\winnt\system32\sapfcpl.cplc:\winnt\system32\sapregsv.exeT...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VB Script

I need help writting vb script code. I have an executable that I need to run and I have to send keys to the windows saying yes and another key to ok button. Or I can just pass a parameter to run it in silent mode.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem in installing AdminStudio 3.5 VP1

Hello,We are getting a error during setup of 'Value Pack1 For AdminStudio 3.5x' over AdminStudio 3.5. Value Pack1 For AdminStudio 3.5x (AdminStudio35VP1.exe) was downloaded from the installshield website. We are getting the following error message - ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

repackaging Street Atlas 2003

I've tried to repackage this app several times using both Installation monitoring and Snapsot. I always get the following error when running the MSI: Error 1911 Could not register type library for file C:\Program Files\Street Atlas USA 2003\AppServic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error 1919 ODBC error:8

i am very new in installsheild. I had created a software package for NT, like setup.exe. this software require Mdac2.7. so i package with this software. Everything went fine, except for when i run setup.exe on client's computer, at the end i get erro...

usarif by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error -6478: 'FON files must have a Font Title'

Hello,I am getting a Error -6478 'FON files must have a Font Title'. The documentation for this error specifies setting of the Font Title to each file. My problem is that I have more than 500 files for which this correction is required. The msi creat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

repackager doesn't capture desktop shortcut

Hi All:I'm a newbie to AdminStudio, so this is probably a simple question.My problem is that I am trying to repackage the domino.doc client. Everything works fine, except that the repackager never picks up the desktop shortcut.This shortcut isn't a n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Catalog upgrade after installing ISAS5 Value Pack1

I've just installed the Value Pack onto one of my development machines. When I go to reconnect to my (SQL) application catalog, I'm told that the catalog must be upgraded. If I upgrade, will the other developer machines still be able to connect, or...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos