cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Application error: lsass.exe, after msi uninstall

I made an msi from the IBM Iseries Access setup, with Installshield Adminstudio6 - Repackager - WXP It works without any problems, but if I remove the program from the Control Panel, and restart the computer, I get the "Application Error: Isass exe" ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self-repair repair "My pictures" folder

hello,The folder "My pictures" is deleted on our workstation.When an application repair, it re-create automaticly "My pictures" folder.Have someone some information about this particularity ?(it work for each application, microsoft or not)

Volume Serial Number

Hello Everybody, I have an application mathlab while installing the application it takes the Volume Serial Number of the machine and puts some were in the application specifivc registry... but when i'm trying to search this particular Volume Serial N...

Help getting acrobat reader 6 to work with writer 5.05

I have a package for acrobat reader 6.01 which works perfectly on a clean machine. Unfortunately my client needs it to work on a machine with a pre-existing version of Acrobat writer (Full) version 5.05. When I push the package to this machine ever...

mxl0b23 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows XP SP2

I'm will be repackaging a few software installs for Windows XP machines.I'm would like the final software packages to be compatible with both Windows XP SP1a and Windows XP SP2.Would it be better to have the reference machine SP1a or SP2? Has anyone...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparing two registries on the same machine?

Hello - I'm new to AdminStudio but not new to Winstall, so here goes. I would like to take a snapshot of my registry, make some changes, take another snapshot and compare the two to find out what changes took place for a larger desktop rollout. It ap...

Transform package opening error

Hi , when i created a transform package through Tuner (with response file) and edit with devstudio , i addin the detail to the General Info and saved , when i try to reopen again , it gave me this error anyone can help ?? :confused: ----------------...

Problem with INSTALLDIR

Hello!!!I defined Installdir in my MSI with [ProgramFilesFolder]XXXX\YYYYI make the Build, Realease Wizard and Test, and is all 100% good (no errors and no warnings.When I go install this MSI in a machine, the YYYY (Installdir) appear in SystemFolder...

"Auto-Install"

Is there a way to configure an .msi I created to automatically install when double clicked? I don't want any dialogs presented to the user aside from a progress bar. There is NO Setup.exe included with the .msi.Thanks,Bryan

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos