cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Using Admin Studio 6

Hi there people,I am new to using Admin Studio so please be patient with me . I am having sooooo many problems trying to create an MSI its untrue. I tried converting an AXT as we used to use Zen - without much joy and I am having more fun and games...

Re-packaging Oracle 10g client.....

All,I have repackaged the Oracle 10g client and problems are able to use my re-packaged version to connect to databases however the Universal Installer doesnt show any installed versions.I am guessing that this is an issue with DLL registration or so...

Inabus by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Short cut not regonized

Hello,I have a site application. It specifies that all the 7 short cuts should be present. I have changed the system language the application works fine with its source. When i install my MSI the application works fine but the shorts are not regonize...

Major Upgrade does not install one component

Background: Major upgrade installs and removes previous version but does not install one component (dll, no advertisements). Things tried:- Install works as a new installation; component installed.- Manually removed previous version & install works;...

Transform creation issue:CorelDraw 10

Has anyone had any success trying to create a transform for Corel Draw 10? Whenever I try to create a response transform, it bombs at the end with the following windows:Installation not complete. Failed to create transform.andNo MSI database is cur...

eclayp by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

InstallShield’s eLearning program

:mad: What is with these posts from Joshua regarding elearning courses? Joshua is supposed to be with InstallShield Technical Support. When you follow the link in his post it tells you no such courses are available. Is this a prank? This has been...

Error ICE64 and the RemoveFile Table

:confused: I purchased The "Repackaging and Application Migration using AdminStudio" course. The course came with a disk containing sample projects (exercises). I have been trying to work with the "Sample App 3000" ism file. I ran the "Full MSI Va...

Trouble with a new Install

Greetings! I am new to this community, and also a new AdminStudio user, and I'm looking foward to working with this great product!We just purchased AdminSudio 6.0 Pro and I am having trouble installing it on a server. After numerous attempts, I get...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos