cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Repackager forget files

Hello,I have some problesm withe Repackager from Admin Studio 7.0.Problem 1: I make a msi file by installation monitoring the installation. I build the package (all files included) and when I install the msi package on a pc he forget about 100 files ...

TemicNBG by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackaging ZENworks Legacy Files

We are currently evaluating AdminStudio 7.5 as we are about to move away from using ZENworks 4.0 and would like to be able to convert our applications from AXT/AOT files into MSI files.The problem I'm having is that when I convert AXT/AOT files that ...

AdminStudio Quicktime

Worked through my earlier hurdles and finished my repackaging of Quicktime 6.5.2. I tested it thoroughly on a couple computers as an admin and a user and it worked fine. We started testing on a small OU with about 15 computers.The install goes fine, ...

rjnagy by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copying Files to Default User Profile Folder

Hi all...Is there a clean method for placing files in the Default User profile folder using the standard Windows Installer tables and properties? I have been instructed not to use any scripting for this.Specifically I need to copy two files to \Defau...

JMichael by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merge Module removel

I need some help in figuring out why one Merge Module would get removed during an upgrade and another will not get removed during an upgrade. Can someone tell me where to start looking. Regards

k_r_63 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I need to upgrade for Vista?

I am using Admin Studio with IS 8.02. I'm trying to get ahead of the game by trying to figure out if I need to upgrade to a newer version of IS that will support Vista installations. Am I good to go or should I consider upgrading? Can someone help me...

k_r_63 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FLEXnet Admin Studio SMS edition

Hello, I've downloaded and activated Admin studio SMS edition. I know it is a limited version that includes the "Repackeger", "Distribution Wizard", "Tuner" and a very limited "SMS web Console". My issue is that the "SMS web Console" is so limi...

Send/receive alerts

I'm on AS 7.5 Pro, using the SMS Web Console to allow my techs to advertise SMS packages.I need a quick way to set up an alert, preferable via e-mail to let me know when a change has been committed to SMS.Any ideas?

dhogan by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos