cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Default Save - P:\data

By default when i click on save or save as its going to my documents, how do i change this to p:\data i have already changed "start in" the shortcut to p:\data thanks skj

URGENT-Acrobat Professional 7

As part of our customization, we need to hide below two menu's o Help > Adobe Expert Support o Help > Accessibility Information Online C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\Javascripts\MenuHide.js file contains ----------------------------------...

How do I solve ICE43 and ICE57

I dont't know how to solve theses errors above. Wich data are per-user data ?I'd like to have the shortcut created for all users and not per user.ICE43 Error Component natural.exe_COM has non-advertised shortcuts. It should use a registry key under H...

LeclercM by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoying AdminStudio 11 feature

I'm setting permissions for a folder and of course I get errors :mad: I get a component that is not associated; it's not added to the currently selected feature. The component is not visible in the Setup Design view, the only place where you can add...

[newbie]Force windows installer version

I've created a transform on a xp machine having windows installer 3 installed.I'd like to use this transform on a NT4 computer but I get an 'unsupported version' error. Is there a way to save my transform using windows installer 2 format ?

LeclercM by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio does not recognise InstallShield MSI as one.

Folks,I must admit I am new to this packaging game, I've been playing with ORCA for a little while but I now need to do a lot more. One particular rogue package I am sure is an InstallShield MSI, I was expecting that the repackager within AS would de...

yakboy by Level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

WebEx and Silent Install

I am trying to install WebEx client silently.http://www.webex.com/customercare/downloads-webex.html (hopefully the latest one)When I create an iss file, I still get a pop-up and this is the log.[InstallShield Silent]Version=v6.00.000File=Log File[Re...

turidru by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using environment variable in a shortcut

Is it possible to use an environment variable in a shortcut?What I mean the actual "%VARIABLE%" name.I have tried #%%ENVVAR% but I get an ICE03 error.What I want is a shortcut target to look like this:%ENVVAR%\app.exe (NO harcoded paths!)This is for ...

Cygnusx1 by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos