cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving project to another location on pc?

hello guys. How do i go about moving my packages/project to another location on my pc. When i do move my packages, and run the project it opens up just fine, but when i try to compile it ..it is looking for source files in the original location. Any ideas?

Thanks
(5) Replies
You can change the location of your Project Source Files under Path Variables "Media > Path Variables "

Did you just start having this problem? I have had some Path Variable problems with after converting and older project.
Can you please let me know which tool in the AdminStudio 5 suite you are talking about?

Is it the Repackager or Developer tool?
I am talking about the Developer. I just recently decided to move my project with source files to another location on my pc. When i double clicked on the project, it would open fine but while compiling it was trying to get my source files from the old location. Thank to Pfeiffer suggestion i was able to go to Path Variables and modify SOURCEFILEPATH. Do i always have to do this while moving files? Can i set SOURCEFILEPATH to be relative to my ISProjectFolder variable?

Thanks
You can choose the SOURCEPATH to be relative to and that should work for you.
how would i enable this ?

Thank you