cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on the responsibilities tab in contracts

Is it possible to create a custom report to show contract number and the information on the responsibilities tab? I was not able to find the "responsibilities tab" in the custom reports. Thank you

(1) Solution

@mdh7768 - In the Report Builder Wizard, start with the Contracts object.  You will then see a list of related contract objects to select from, and one of those is named Responsibilities.  When you click on the Responsibilities object after selecting it there is an updated list of fields you can add to the report, you will see the responsibility name as well as a User object under which you can add the user name.  See my attached screen image for how the report would look

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

@mdh7768 - In the Report Builder Wizard, start with the Contracts object.  You will then see a list of related contract objects to select from, and one of those is named Responsibilities.  When you click on the Responsibilities object after selecting it there is an updated list of fields you can add to the report, you will see the responsibility name as well as a User object under which you can add the user name.  See my attached screen image for how the report would look

Perfect!  Is there a wat to edit the responsibility type drop down list?

@mdh7768  - At the present time, the list of Responsibility Types is common to all ITAM Customers and cannot be modified without a product change.