cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting in Optima

mjlutz
By
Flexera Alumni

How does setting up reports work in Optima? I'd like to see which instance types make up my EC2 spend in all of my AWS Accounts. Is there an easy way to create this view in Optima?

(1) Solution
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Great question. This actually pretty easy to achieve as Flexera Optima has already a number of dashboards like the AWS Instance Analyzer (just go to the Dashboard menu in Optima and choose an existing one from the Dashboards dropdown). The data can be filtered to your requirements.

It is also possible to duplicate & modify existing dashboards or to create new ones from scratch in this view.

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Great question. This actually pretty easy to achieve as Flexera Optima has already a number of dashboards like the AWS Instance Analyzer (just go to the Dashboard menu in Optima and choose an existing one from the Dashboards dropdown). The data can be filtered to your requirements.

It is also possible to duplicate & modify existing dashboards or to create new ones from scratch in this view.

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)