cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended License Changes-Status

My team has been reviewing the Recommended License Changes in the Flexera One tool, and made decisions to Accept some of the recommendations.

My expectation was that following an acceptance, I would be able to filter on the "Status" drop down and see the Recommendations that have been Accepted; however this does not appear to be the case.  Some recommendations that have been accepted do not appear in the listing under any status, under accepted/pending/ignored (I have the data because I've been keeping a log of the changes).  And I have confirmed that the license exists and the change that was accepted was applied to the license.

Is there a timeline that Accepted changes remain on the listing? Do they drop off after a certain period of time, after a change recalculated, or some other criteria?

Your input is appreciated.

(1) Solution

@ttaccini

As documented clicking on the Recalculate button, or the next inventory import, will permanently remove accepted and ignored items from the list.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@ttaccini

As documented clicking on the Recalculate button, or the next inventory import, will permanently remove accepted and ignored items from the list.

Thanks,