cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft System Center Standard - NO CONSUMPTION

Not sure what we are doing incorrectly.  We have no consumption for above named entitlement.  Any ideas?

(1) Solution

You are correct that the installs try to consume the licenses in the listed order so if the devices can consume from the CIS license, they will consume from that license first. If you look at the Licenses tab of some of the devices where the application is installed, does it show it consuming against the CIS license?

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
tjohnson1
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Do you show installations of applications attached to this license? If so, what do you see in the License Assessment results (either from the Consumption tab of the license or the Licenses tab of a device with a linked application installed)?

Attaching screen shots.

You are correct that the installs try to consume the licenses in the listed order so if the devices can consume from the CIS license, they will consume from that license first. If you look at the Licenses tab of some of the devices where the application is installed, does it show it consuming against the CIS license?

I also opened a case with Flexera as I was in a time crunch.  Thank you for responding to me!!