cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licenses coming from SaaS Manager without maintenance

Hi, community!

I have multiple Adobe licenses (subscriptions) in IT Asset Management which are actually SaaS Manager licenses. Has maintenance = No for most of them, although for a few Has maintenance = Yes. I have reviewed the current purchases (even though the entitlements from the linked purchases do not contribute to the license) and their purchase type is software subscription and their "Purchase includes support, maintenance, or other service agreement for the following period" property is greyed out. I haven't seen any maintenance property in SaaS Manager either. And everything looks the same between a the Has maintenance = No and Has maintenance = Yes licenses.

I want all these Adobe subscription licenses to appear with Has maintenance = Yes.

Hope you can help me 🙂

(3) Replies

@Jesus_Martin 

The licenses automatically generated by the SaaS mgt. integration should be creating them as subscription (which would indicate maintenance included):

Capture.PNG

Do you see a different behavior in your scenario?

Please forgive me I'm misunderstanding your scenario as I'm a bit confused about the reference to purchases so it's not clear to me where you see the "Has maintenance" attribute...

Thanks,

Hi, @JohnSorensenDK! They have been created as subscriptions indeed, but the "Has maintenance" column says "No" in the All Licenses page. Any ideas on how to get that the licenses do have maintenance?

Screenshot 2024-07-22 144152.pngScreenshot 2024-07-22 144228.png

@Jesus_Martin 

I see what you mean. I think that you would want to contact Flexera Support and request Flexera's content team to look into this.

Thanks,