cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you remove evidence?

All options to remove or delete are greyed out.

(1) Solution

Application Evidence that comes from the Flexera-provided ARL can not be deleted from Flexera One ITAM; you can only delete Application evidence that was created locally within Flexera One ITAM. You can identify these records using the source column. Locally created evidence will have a source of Local. 

Evidence that has a Source of Flexera or Flexera(Extended) can not be deleted from Flexera One ITAM, as they come from the Flexera provided ARL. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Application Evidence that comes from the Flexera-provided ARL can not be deleted from Flexera One ITAM; you can only delete Application evidence that was created locally within Flexera One ITAM. You can identify these records using the source column. Locally created evidence will have a source of Local. 

Evidence that has a Source of Flexera or Flexera(Extended) can not be deleted from Flexera One ITAM, as they come from the Flexera provided ARL. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Makes perfect sense!!  Thank you!