cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure connection

Hi,

New to the Flexera One solution and run into a problem when setting up the connection to our Azure environment. I have followed the steps in the guide found here https://docs.flexera.com/flexera/EN/ITAssets/IB-ConnectAzure.htm but when I test the connection, the message in the screenshot appear.
Cannot find information anywhere regarding this, the closest one is for AWS connections.

Any tips?

Have installed Powershell 7.3, .NET 7.0, Azure module 9.1.1 and the beacon server is version 19.0.0.7 all running on a Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Azure edition.

Many thanks in advance.

(1) Solution

Hi Chris,
We got it working (as in not throwing error messages). Did not know you needed to be logged in with the service account to make changes in the Beacon setup. Once we used the proper account it is not giving us any error message.
It does not appear that it is importing the findings into the Flexera One server though. 
We can see the zip files being sent but it does not appear in the portal. Will dig into the documentation.

Many thanks for your reply!

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the world of Flexera One!

This error may suggest that one or more expected Az PowerShell modules are not installed correctly. Try verifying this by running the following commands in a Windows PowerShell window, and ensure no errors are reported:

Import-Module Az.Compute
Import-Module Az.Accounts
Import-Module Az.Network
Import-Module Az.Resources
Import-Module Az.SqlVirtualMachine

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,
We got it working (as in not throwing error messages). Did not know you needed to be logged in with the service account to make changes in the Beacon setup. Once we used the proper account it is not giving us any error message.
It does not appear that it is importing the findings into the Flexera One server though. 
We can see the zip files being sent but it does not appear in the portal. Will dig into the documentation.

Many thanks for your reply!