cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred while retrieving information; you may need to refresh the page. Error ID: 8a7fdfd1-18ce-4af0-a9b5-5df479a8bf39

Getting this error in Flexera One on viewing a page:

An error has occurred while retrieving information; you may need to refresh the page.
Error ID: 8a7fdfd1-18ce-4af0-a9b5-5df479a8bf39

Refreshing the page does not help
(6) Replies

yes, we are also getting the same error. and same error while accessing all other modules.

error.JPG

That's it!  

Similar error here:

An error has occurred while retrieving information; you may need to refresh the page.
Error ID: 97c0af59-1fe4-45b1-af74-a9f080bdeb81

They are investigating.....

Flexera One - ITAM - EU/NA - Customers may experience errors in the UI

New incident: Investigating

Incident Description:
Flexera One - ITAM - EU/NA Customers may experience errors in the UI or poor UI performance.

Priority: 2

Restoration activity:
Technical teams have been engaged and are currently investigating.

Time posted

That's a good opportunity to post a reminder to subscribe for updates at https://status.flexera.com/ in order to receive proactive notifications about incidents like this one. Click on the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button on that page to sign up for updates through email, SMS, Slack, Atom or RSS.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This incident has now been marked as resolved (see https://status.flexera.com/incidents/06dfhty8k5zr) :

Technical teams have identified the issue causing UI errors in ITAM and have resolved it.

Thanks for your patience!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)