cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Execute Now Button in Beacon Manager

HI Team,

I need your expertise. 

Today, While checking System tasks I found that Reconciliation, SCCM and Office 365 system Inventory Import task didn't executed automatically after 23rd Oct. 

I have executed  Reconciliation task manually and regenerated token for Office 365 and tested connection. 

After regenerating token for Office 365 I was planning to execute task manually from beacon but I am unable to see Execute Now Button in Beacon Manager. 

Anyone have any idea why I am unable to see Execute Now button in beacon Manager  ?

Currently we are using FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2 On-Premise Version and Beacon Version is 19

I have attached snapshot of the Beacon Manager for the reference. 

(1) Solution

Hi All,

I got the response from the Flexera support team. 

If the beacon installed on the same server as the application server then Execute Now function is not available. It means we can't execute the connection from the Beacon Manager. Once the connection runs for the first time, the connection will be inventoried right before the reconcile runs each time.

We can run the command below to trigger the inventory import connection individually using the command line.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\ComplianceReader.exe -s <Connection name>

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi All,

I got the response from the Flexera support team. 

If the beacon installed on the same server as the application server then Execute Now function is not available. It means we can't execute the connection from the Beacon Manager. Once the connection runs for the first time, the connection will be inventoried right before the reconcile runs each time.

We can run the command below to trigger the inventory import connection individually using the command line.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\ComplianceReader.exe -s <Connection name>