cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remedy Adapters stuck in progress

Hi Dear Community,

I have two business adapters whose status on the GUI is stuck in progress since 2/15 and I have checked the logs from the business adapter whose logging has been set to debug all records have been written to XML.

Is there a way I can terminate the present run and fix the infinite loop issue?

Thank you

Cloaky

(4) Replies

How often to these Business Adapters run?  It is likely that the next time they run, the updated status will appear on the System Tasks page and will now show as Successful.

Hi @kclausen 

I have attached the snapshots of the statuses from both system tasks and data inputs section of FNMS Cloud.

Any further assistance in figuring this issue out and isolating the root cause would be real helpful!

Thank you

Cloaky

@kclausen  Oh and to answer your question, I have the business adapter run on a default daily schedule.

This behavior wasn't seen before and is a new issue. I also don't see the XML packages generated on the uploaded directory when I run the BA adhoc.

Thank you

Abhilash M

@Cloaky 

If you're still experiencing these issues with your adapter I would encourage you to raise a support case and request assistance with troubleshooting it further.

Thanks,