cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation completed with empty records in Compliance database - FNMS 2016

This is happed due recent update on Service account password, I believed it was not updated properly.

Later we re-ran the config script with forceupdate and update the service account password.

However it is still not processing the data from inventory database. Compliancecomputer table shows empty.

Please help how to solve this issue

(4) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

What are your logs saying regarding inventory import & license reconcile? Is it running without errors?

It was running without any errors. The issue has been fixed by re-running forceupdate config for the service account password. Also updated Beacon scheduled taks with updated service account password. It's running fine now with latest incoming entries from Beacon. However i'm still missing the history of records which was reconciled in the past. Do we know how to find them?

re-running forceupdate config for the service account password --- Could you please elaborate this point & from where did you do that?

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

I am not completely sure what your're looking for, but most historic data should be in the ComplianceHistory tables.