cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OperatorTenantSettings - How to sync compliance operator bulk changes?

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

I've been asked to do a bulk update of operator language settings. I successfully did the changes to OperatorTenantSetting_MT, but need to wait around 5 minutes until the changes are synced. As I am too lazy to do a DB trace, I wondered if someone could tell me what sync procedure to run?

Best regards,

Markward

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't know the data flow that occurs here, but it may be that the details are cached in memory in an IIS process. Maybe try a restart of the IIS application pool after making the database change and see if that force the update to take effect immediately.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't know the data flow that occurs here, but it may be that the details are cached in memory in an IIS process. Maybe try a restart of the IIS application pool after making the database change and see if that force the update to take effect immediately.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

Restarting IIS did the trick.

Best regards,

Markward