cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest PURL in the cloud failed to update

Does anyone else out in the cloud see the Update Error in the System Dashboard? Hopefully Flexera is aware of this.

SystemDashboard2020-03-24.jpg

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
(1) Solution
This was caused by a SQL process error only on a specific cloud instance, hopefully next PURL update (over the coming weekend) will apply the latest PURL update.
Apologies for the inconvenience it has caused.

View solution in original post

(9) Replies

Hi @Ehacking

Yes, I see that on our dashboard.  I was researching this morning.   

@wdarrough1 Is there any information regarding why the PURL will have failed on 3/21/2020

This was caused by a SQL process error only on a specific cloud instance, hopefully next PURL update (over the coming weekend) will apply the latest PURL update.
Apologies for the inconvenience it has caused.

@AamerSharif  thanks for the response.  Great to hear that it will be updated this upcoming weekend.  Do you know if this was communicated somewhere we may be able to review before putting in a case or putting the question on the board?

It has updated for us, on the EU cloud tenant.

Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 12.53.39.png

 Ben

Thanks @bmaudlin! We are still showing failed. Did you open a case?
tjohnson1
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Despite the failure, you are not missing out on any new information as the PURL library you have is still the latest. The SKU and PURL libraries are updated once a month and are scheduled for this weekend (https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Content-Release/FlexNet-Manager-Platform-Suite-SKU-PURL-amp-Bundle-Release-dates/ba-p/129702).

At what point do we need to worry? My company is new to FNMS and I want to make sure we understand what needs to be a checklist.

Hi @shill2, If we have a Major Incident that affects major functionality or the availability of FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud, we will post a notification and updates via our Status Page:

https://status.flexera.com/

This service supports both Email and SMS subscriptions allowing all of our customers to stay up to date. We have recently added live tiles to our Community Forums which link directly to our Status Page and provide a visual notification of any service issues that may be impacting customers (see attached example).

Regards,

Derek Osborn
Incident, Problem and Service Level Manager

Thanks @dosborn this is very helpful!  Now it is a favorite.