cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed Applications coming from SCCM

We have 35,000 entitlements for FlexNet Manager for Clients. We are inventorying these clients (workstations) using SCCM.  How do I see the count of installed applications for FlexNet Manager for Clients? 

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you want to see the number of inventory devices which are currently consuming FlexNet Manager Suite licenses, check out the "system menu > FlexNet Manager Suite License" page.

If you want to see the number of devices that applications in the Application Recognition Library have been recognized as installed on, check out the "License Compliance > Applications > Installed Applications" page.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you want to see the number of inventory devices which are currently consuming FlexNet Manager Suite licenses, check out the "system menu > FlexNet Manager Suite License" page.

If you want to see the number of devices that applications in the Application Recognition Library have been recognized as installed on, check out the "License Compliance > Applications > Installed Applications" page.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)