cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase user licenses for Flexera Analytics (Cognos)

We are planning to configure Flexera Analytics in our environment, by default user Licenses are for 1 administrator and 60 operators, my question is how we can increase this limit for administrator and operators?

(3) Replies

The number of Analytics users in FNMS is controlled by your license file. You can increase the number of Analytics users in FNMS by working with your account manager to increase this number and have a new license file issued. Increasing the Analytics user count is a conversion that you would need to have with your account manager at Flexera. 

Please note, that I do not know if there are any additional costs associated with this increase.  

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

@SandeepKolhe - Starting with FNMS 2017 R2, the number of "standard" Cognos users in the FNMS LIcense Key was increased from 60 to 250.

As mentioned, if you need more Cognos accounts, simply reach out to your Flexera Account Manager.  A new License Key will be generated with additional Cognos users at no additional charge.

Kirk

Thanks a lot for your responses.

Best regards,

Sandeep