cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexnet Not Counting SCCM Client License

Hello,

We are a Microsoft Office 365 E3 environment. Our license report shows we are at risk for SCCM client licenses. I know SCCM client licenses are included in our Microsoft Office 365 E3 subscription. The number of SCCM client licenses we are at risk for approximates the number of O 365 subscriptions. We've entered all our O 365 purchases and renewals with the appropriate SKU numbers as furnished by our vendor.

Why is Flexnet showing us as "at risk" for SCCM Clients? Shouldn't it account for SCCM client licensing from our O 365 subscriptions?

Thank You

(2) Replies
RQuinn
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi @datnt2509 ,

Could you please verify the Flexera product your question is in relation to? 

You can find a full list of products by clicking on the 'Find My product' button above.

Hi @datnt2509 

The FNMS - Microsoft 365 integration will pull down your subscription entitlement from the Microsoft portal so there shouldn't be any need for you to register purchases and renewals with the appropriate SKU numbers.

It's my understanding that Microsoft Office 365 E3 doesn't include EMS (and as such the SCCM Client License) whereas the Microsoft 365 E3 does include EMS (and as such the SCCM Client License).

However, as your subscription entitlement will be pulled from the Microsoft portal, FNMS would normally represent the correct entitlement.

You may want to double-check your Microsoft subscription one more time.

Thanks,