cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS 2022R2 on MS SQL Server 2022 possible?

Hi everybody.

Is it possible to run FNMS 2022R2 on MS SQL Server 2022? I can't find any compatibility information in the official documentation of FNMS 2022R2 and 2023R1 neither.

Thanks for the knowledge of the FNMS Swarm intelligence 🙂

best regards,

Steve

| sleep, code, eat, repeat |
(2) Solutions
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As of Nov 2023, the following releases of FlexNet Manager Suite are documented as supporting SQL Server 2022 as detailed in the linked System Requirements documents:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Steve,

Yes, my test current test VM with FNMS 2022 R2 is running on Windows Server 2022 Standard & SQL Server 2022 Standard. As mentioned before, I haven't tested everything, but ARL import, inventory import, Reconcile, WebUI, Business Imports, Beacon & Agent are working just fine.

Best regards,

Markward

Hi Markward,

that isn´t a valid confirmation to me for any customers, but i much apprechiate your experiences 😄
Best regards,

Steve

| sleep, code, eat, repeat |
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As of Nov 2023, the following releases of FlexNet Manager Suite are documented as supporting SQL Server 2022 as detailed in the linked System Requirements documents:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)