cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNM ServiceNow Integration Question

Hello,

I had FNM connected with a ServiceNow instance, but it has been replaced with a new instance. Upon reconfiguring the Scoped Application the only thing coming from FNM to ServiceNow are "Applications". When I run the following against the FNM DB the table is blank:

SELECT *  FROM [FNMSCompliance].[dbo].[ServiceNow_Inventory]

However, the ServiceNow_Applications table is populated. I am attempting to do a Full Export. I am not sure what populates the [ServiceNow_Inventory] table but I believe that is where I need to focus my effort. If anyone has any pointers I would appreciate it!

(1) Solution

It appears that after changing the ServiceNow instance you have to have a successful ComplianceImport for the ServiceNow_Inventory table to get repopulated.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I believe this table is created and populated by the fnmp_servicenow_export.exe tool. See:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

It appears that after changing the ServiceNow instance you have to have a successful ComplianceImport for the ServiceNow_Inventory table to get repopulated.