cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix Inventory from Citrix Cloud Services

Has anyone had any experience collecting XenApp and XenDesktop inventory from the Citrix Hosted Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops?

I am not sure if the XenApp Server agent and XenDesktop Discovery and Inventory Rules will run on the vendor hosted offerings.

Interested to see what others have used for this platform as a service offering.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Support for Citrix Cloud is currently shown with a "Planning to implement" status on the following Idea: https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/ideas/FNMS-I-31. Be sure to vote for the idea if you are interested in it, and haven't voted already.

Update: Support for Citrix Cloud was released in November 2022. See the following feature release page for information and links to documentation: Citrix Cloud adapter for collecting non-persistent VDI data

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
tjohnson1
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Integration support for the Citrix hosted Virtual Apps and Desktops is an open enhancement being tracked as IOJ-1919551. I believe you also opened a case with this request and we will add you to the enhancement. If anyone else is interested in this functionality, please open a support case and ask to be added to this enhancement.

Thanks for the quick response.  Tracking the enhancement request.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Support for Citrix Cloud is currently shown with a "Planning to implement" status on the following Idea: https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/ideas/FNMS-I-31. Be sure to vote for the idea if you are interested in it, and haven't voted already.

Update: Support for Citrix Cloud was released in November 2022. See the following feature release page for information and links to documentation: Citrix Cloud adapter for collecting non-persistent VDI data

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)