cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLR Integration

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

Does Flexera plan to continue require enabling CLR Integration as a hard requirement for the system to work? This setting is a medium security finding at many customers and is difficult to navigate and gain long term approval for.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I am not aware of any plan to change the requirement for having CLR enabled for FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises databases. That would require some fairly substantial design changes to how various parts of the system run.

Take a look at the following post for a description of how the CLR access is limited to only requiring "SAFE" permission set: is the CLR integration feature required after the creation of the databases?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I am not aware of any plan to change the requirement for having CLR enabled for FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises databases. That would require some fairly substantial design changes to how various parts of the system run.

Take a look at the following post for a description of how the CLR access is limited to only requiring "SAFE" permission set: is the CLR integration feature required after the creation of the databases?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)