cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business adapter : Cost center id not updating

While using business adapter for license upload the cost center id is to be written in format 3.2. (had this checked with fixed value and it gave proper results)  but on loading csv in business adapter it is trimmed to as 3.2  and not as 3.2. on checking the schema file for csv that column is set a data type currency but due to security restrictions I am not able to create a .ini file for csv, is there a work around for this.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I think if you are using a CSV file then only way the Microsoft CSV drivers provide to override the column format is to use a schema.ini file. If that isn't an option for you, you could consider using an Excel file format which will give you more control over the formatting and interpretation of data in columns.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I think if you are using a CSV file then only way the Microsoft CSV drivers provide to override the column format is to use a schema.ini file. If that isn't an option for you, you could consider using an Excel file format which will give you more control over the formatting and interpretation of data in columns.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)