cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMC Integration - procedure to share data from flexera compliance to intermediate DB

Hi Flexera Community,

Could you please anybody tell me how to import the data from Flexera Compliance database (or any additional DB) to intermediate database for BMC Atrium/CMDB Integration.

Thanks,

Shahul Hamid Bathusha

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You can find extensive information about the out-of-the-box integration between FlexNet Manager Suite and BMC Atrium at the following URL BMC Atrium and Remedy Integration (2022 R2)

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I have followed the same procedure as per guide but still BMC admin not able to see anything. please advise me.

@sbathusha 

You will need to provide more details, log files, etc., for the forum members to be able to assist further. And obviously, if it comes to troubleshooting the specific implementation and its configuration you may be better off by contacting Flexera Support.

Thanks,

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Steps to set up this dataflow are covered in the following documentation: BMC Atrium and Remedy Integration (2022 R2).

Note that this documentation covers two data flows:

1. The adapter exports computer system and recognized product information from FlexNet Manager Suite to the CMDB.
  2. The adapter also imports Asset role, status and owner information from the CMDB and Remedy into FlexNet Manager Suite.

Based on what you have described you are trying to do, you will want to ignore information in the documentation about #2, and only focus on information about #1.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)