cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDNA User Console Service issue - unable to stop

Hi Team,

I am trying to configure the User console (Analyze), but at the very last stage, i am getting the below error.

bdna service issue1.PNG

It seems that it is not able to stop the service, i tried stopping the BDNA User Console Service manually fronm the services but getting below error.

bdna service issue.PNG

Kindly suggest something on how i can fix this issue.

Thanks,
Sushant

(2) Solutions

@sushantnarula94 

I don't know if you've got this issue resolved, but you may want to look into the Windows event log to check why it cannot be stopped. Also you may want to try to reboot Windows and then retry the configuration steps.

If you still have no progress, I suggest creating a support case.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5.Hi @JohnSorensenDK 

I ended up stopping a BDNA task running in the background, which disabled the services and eventually deleted the BDNA service. I ran the configuration wizard again and it created the service again and everything else ran smoothly.

It seems like a bug or maybe something else, anyways I have to update my BDNA version, it is currently running on 5.5.19. Thanks for responding.

Thanks,
Sushant

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

@sushantnarula94 

I don't know if you've got this issue resolved, but you may want to look into the Windows event log to check why it cannot be stopped. Also you may want to try to reboot Windows and then retry the configuration steps.

If you still have no progress, I suggest creating a support case.

Thanks,

5.Hi @JohnSorensenDK 

I ended up stopping a BDNA task running in the background, which disabled the services and eventually deleted the BDNA service. I ran the configuration wizard again and it created the service again and everything else ran smoothly.

It seems like a bug or maybe something else, anyways I have to update my BDNA version, it is currently running on 5.5.19. Thanks for responding.

Thanks,
Sushant