cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Experiencing Challenges in the North American Cloud Instance this Week

I just wanted to provide some feedback to the Support organization in the event that others are experiencing longer or failed reconciliations beginning this week. We are part of the North American Cloud instance and have had 2 nightly reconciliations fail this week. One earlier in the week was due to a failed connection and yesterdays was due to a timeout period elapsing.

I know its at the end of the month and there has been some maintenance type of effort occurring as well. As I say, just want to see if others are experiencing similar behavior.

Thx

Bruce

(8) Replies
dosborn
By Level 4 Flexeran
Level 4 Flexeran

EDIT: Hi Bruce, I can see your org has been having some issues in the past week and I've asked our Support team to investigate.

Regards,

Derek Osborn
Incident, Problem and Service Level Manager

Hi @bruce_giles ,

Count me on the list who is experiencing the issues you mentioned.We have an instance on NAM and there were few reconciliation failures, i just had a call with flexera team on this and found that even if the issue is not related to the Beacon, we have to log a case and showcase everything to flexera and then they will investigate. 

Not sure how the flexera internal process /incident management is happening and the monitoring of the tenants of difference customers but i feel there should be some alert/communication to the tenant owners/partners on these issues.

hope this Process would be fine tuned, in near future by Flexera.

Regards,

Winvarma

Hi Derek, thanks very much for investigating and passing along the details. My intent is not to finger point but rather try and provide some details that can assist in troubleshooting challenges like this. It's the old way of thinking .. if there is more than 1 being affected by something generally speaking it could be affecting a lot of others. Thanks again !

@bruce_giles wrote:
Hi Derek, thanks very much for investigating and passing along the details. My intent is not to finger point but rather try and provide some details that can assist in troubleshooting challenges like this. It's the old way of thinking .. if there is more than 1 being affected by something generally speaking it could be affecting a lot of others. Thanks again !

No Problem Bruce. We did find an issue that was causing slow library downloads 6 days ago and have fixed it. We are also looking into another issue that may be impacting customers (as mentioned by Erik).

We appreciate our customers bringing issues to our attention via Community - for these kinds of issues, it is very helpful if a support case is also raised by affected customers as then we can quickly get a sense of who is impacted and the scale of the problem.

Regards,

Derek Osborn
Incident, Problem and Service Level Manager

@bruce_giles we have had issues all week, too. All last week and this week so far the cloud has been extremely slow. We were on a conference call with a consultant working on an issue and the time it took for FNMS to do its work cost us a large part of the time. I have one of my simple business adapters that usually takes about 5 minutes to complete taking anywhere from 6 hours to timing out (today it started at 7:15 a.m. and at 1:40 p.m. it is still in progress). I do have a case open but haven't heard anything back yet.

Erick

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
Thanks Erick for the additional feedback !!!
We are still seeing some very slow reconciliations as well along with slow response time within the Tool itself.

Last week and this week I've been experiencing very slow response times when attempting to access application data that has lots of installs (14K to 50K).  Screen never comes back.  It's happening when I go through FlexeraOne and via our own signon to access our FNMS Cloud.  Seems to be a back end capacity issue to me.  Is anyone actively looking at cpu, memory, I/O etc.?  I understand when there are periodic slow downs, but to have it continue on a regular basis is not acceptable.  Hope this gets fixed soon. 

I have not experienced it myself, but a co-worker has been complaining about slowness for the past couple of days. We are not on FlexeraOne yet, just FNMS Cloud.
Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.