cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARL version missing

Hi, 

A quick question. We have automatically import of ARL weekly. If one week it fails, can we wait for the next week ARL to complete and then get the applications included in the week before? Or should we manually download the ARL version that failed to be sure to get those applications to our environment?

Thanks

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You only need to load the latest ARL - that will always give you the latest and greatest set of data, even if you have missed applying previous updates.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You only need to load the latest ARL - that will always give you the latest and greatest set of data, even if you have missed applying previous updates.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)