cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARL Updates for Anaconda Software

Since April, 2020 Anaconda software has changed its classification to "commercial". Is there any way to request FNMS team to update it or is there any source of information where we can check future improvements for ARL, PURL or any other area in FNSM?

(1) Solution

Thank you @Tiago_Duarte  for your message. I will suggest raising a technical support case from the portal or send an email of support@flexera.com

We have our FNMS Content library support engineers who are responsible for receiving customer data submission as well as updating any existing data need to be rectified such as this case.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards 

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Thank you @Tiago_Duarte  for your message. I will suggest raising a technical support case from the portal or send an email of support@flexera.com

We have our FNMS Content library support engineers who are responsible for receiving customer data submission as well as updating any existing data need to be rectified such as this case.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards 

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
bmaudlin
By Level 9 Champion
Level 9 Champion

@Tiago_Duarte  - primarily any ARL changes need to be submitted to support@flexera.com or raise a case to the Support Team.

If you are looking at PURL or SKU updates, there is a template that needs to be filled in, and more guidance can be filled in here > 

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/How-to-Suggest-Changes-to-the-ARL-SKU-Library-or-PURL/ta-p/2087/jump-to/first-unread-message

Ben