cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product and Licensing center

When accessing the Product and Licensing center I get the attached error. I am unable to get to the downloads.

(1) Solution
Hi - can you try signing back in and access the Product and License Center (PLC)? Thanks!
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

View solution in original post

(7) Replies
Hi @OnPoint. I'll look into this and private message you with specific steps related to your account.

Ok thank you

@KPBussey wrote:
Hi @OnPoint. I'll look into this and private message you with specific steps related to your account.

Has there been any movement on this?

@OnPoint wrote:

Ok thank you

@KPBussey wrote:

Hi - Thank you for your patience! It looks like we need a refresh of the account to sync back to the Product and License Center. I'm in touch with our IT team.

[cid:image001.png@01D55409.5C7CA890]
Katie Bussey
Digital Community Manager

300 Park Blvd, Ste 500
Itasca, IL 60143
United States

KBussey@flexera.com
www.flexera.com<>

Flexera acquires RISC Networks:
Breakthrough cloud migration analytics platform. [cid:image002.jpg@01D55409.5C7CA890] <>

Hello

I also seem to have the same exact issue we are upgrading our Service Now update set, Platform and User Console this week August 28th, 2019 and require the access to downloads. Any luck expediting this request.

Sincerely

Wilfredo

Hi - can you try signing back in and access the Product and License Center (PLC)? Thanks!