cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentaho and service account interactive logon

My cyber security team granted us an exception a year ago for the Data Platform svc account to have interactive logon so we could install and configure DP.

Our exception is up and they are asking when/if Flexera is working with Pentaho to remove this requirement with all of the cyber security risks happening in the world.

Is there any actions Flexera is taking so I can relay this back to my cyber team?

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I searched through Flexera Ideas and couldn't find any changes discussed there that look related to this. You may want to submit an idea about this to get it to the attention of the Flexera product managers.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I searched through Flexera Ideas and couldn't find any changes discussed there that look related to this. You may want to submit an idea about this to get it to the attention of the Flexera product managers.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)