cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pentaho Version

how can i find which version of Pentaho is used in our User Console? 

thanks penelope

(4) Replies

@penelopej 

The Pentaho version included was discussed in follow-up interaction Flexera’s response to Apache Log4j vulnerabilities CVE-2021-4104, CVE-2021-45046, CVE-2021-45105 and CVE-2021-44228 and Resno eluded to the 8.3.x version there. (AFAIR the latest Pentaho update came with the 5.5.28 patch that updated it to 8.3.0.5 as per Unable to export reports into a CSV file or Excel file)

Thanks,

hi @JohnSorensenDK  I wasn't asking in relation to any vulnerability or issue. I just wanted to know how I could find out the exact version of Pentaho is because our UI looks different to many of the pentaho training vids and i wanted to make sure I was viewing training for the correct version.  But I dont know how to find out what version is used in our data platform instance. 

thanks penelope

DSood1
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Penelope

On the UC server, please type https://localhost/bdna/Home on the browser and login as admin user. You can then go to help->about to check the Pentaho version.

The current version is 8.3

if you go to Drive location Example" C:\program files\bdna\ User Console\Solution\system\pentaho-cdf\Version.txt " and you open it up it will tell you what version it is.  

mine is on the latest 5.5.66 patch and pentho shows as 9.3.0.3-704

Timothy Robinson