cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to create a mashup using the Product ID as the Key.  Is there a good way to get a list of all my Normalize products and their corresponding Product ID for matching?  

(1) Solution
Hi @goody612
We had the same need and couldn't find a way to report productid via the User Console.  We could go directly to db but that's not a good long term solution for us, so we raised it as an idea with Flexera via a meeting we had with them on other topics awhile back. Not sure if it's been put into the ideas portal or not.
I feel, that if there's the ability to use an attribute as a key in mashups then user console should definitely have the ability to report on that attribute.
What we are going to do in the meantime is use SW releaseId which is reportable via console and is probably a better attribute to use anyway. hope this helps
penelopej

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
Hi @goody612
We had the same need and couldn't find a way to report productid via the User Console.  We could go directly to db but that's not a good long term solution for us, so we raised it as an idea with Flexera via a meeting we had with them on other topics awhile back. Not sure if it's been put into the ideas portal or not.
I feel, that if there's the ability to use an attribute as a key in mashups then user console should definitely have the ability to report on that attribute.
What we are going to do in the meantime is use SW releaseId which is reportable via console and is probably a better attribute to use anyway. hope this helps
penelopej

Thanks for the info.  That is the route we took as well.