cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining Usage Statistics

Hello,

I'm in the process of removing old mashups from Data Platform via the safest approach I can.

Problem is when I do the removal, this breaks all reports that use this old data source unless the reports are revised. When I last did this with another mashup, it resulted in a lot of painic as users thought their reports were broken and needed assistance using a working source. With around a hundred users and hundreds of reports. 

To avoid having this happen to me again, I'm trying to take a more proactive appraoch but finding more recently accessed reports and working with users to revise those before removing data sources. In addition, I am going to modify the html of the user console page to let users know what data sources are being removed.

By running analyze.exe`" /EXPORTALL=UserReports" in CMD, I'm able to obtain dates of when reports were last updated or created (and by who) but it does not provide me a way to know when said report was last accessed by a user. Is there some way I can pull this information or find it within the BDNA database?

(1) Solution
gliu
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

@rockfeather 

Sorry for the late response.

You can find the info in table BDNA_N_USER_TRACK under BDNA_PUBLISH database. See sample screenshot.
Let me know if you have any questions.BDNA_N_USER_TRACK.png

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
gliu
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

@rockfeather 

Sorry for the late response.

You can find the info in table BDNA_N_USER_TRACK under BDNA_PUBLISH database. See sample screenshot.
Let me know if you have any questions.BDNA_N_USER_TRACK.png

This was very helpful thanks!