cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ServiceNow to export data Asset Data to Flexera?

Hi Everyone, 

Am trying to export Asset data for our Flexera integration from ServiceNow.  Tried to executing run, but it's stuck in 'Waiting' state.  XLM export limit is increased to 50K.

I have followed the guided setup instruction, but am not sure what the issue is.  Can someone help? 

I have  attached the System Property: x_fls_flexera_fnms.MID_Server snip for your review.  Thank you in advance.  

(3) Replies
gliu
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi @mabera 

Could you pleas log a support case via support case portal, and share the Data Platform/logs/BDNA.log with us?

We may need to schedule a webex call to review your mid-server setup.

Bests.

Hi,
I am new to Flexera, but I believe you are asking me to log into Flexera App to submit a ticket?

Also, would you mind explaining what "Data Platform/logs/BDNA.log" is?

Please accept my apologies, I am trying to understand your request so that I can provide you with the right information.

Thank you, again.

gliu
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi ,

Yes, please log into Flexera App to submit a ticket.

BDNA.log is the application log file, and can be found <Flexera Data Platform Installation Directory>/Data Platform/logs/ folder.

Or you can follow the below KB article to download the logs from the Admin Console UI -

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Data-Platform-Knowledge-Base/How-to-download-Diagnostic-data-Logs-for-Data-Platform-and-User/ta-p/159224

Thank you.