Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Data Platform documentation missing

oqueck
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi,

we are currently installing Flexera Data Platform on-prem and recognized that within Flexera Download Center where all the installation binaries are available for some reason no installation or product documentation is offered for Download. This is not the case for other products like FlexNet Manager Suite for example, where the installation binaries as well the the documentation can be downloaded at once. Could this be changed to have the documentation also available for Flexera Data Platform please.

Thanks & best regards

Oliver

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The best place to go for documentation for many Flexera products (including and especially Data Platform) is the Flexera Product Documentation site: https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/

Select the appropriate Data Platform product you are interested in from the "PRODUCT" and "VERSION" drop down lists to access the available documentation relevant for you.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The best place to go for documentation for many Flexera products (including and especially Data Platform) is the Flexera Product Documentation site: https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/

Select the appropriate Data Platform product you are interested in from the "PRODUCT" and "VERSION" drop down lists to access the available documentation relevant for you.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)