cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zoziano
Pilgrim

Re: catalog categories

ach functional area can have a set of rules to define how a catalog should be configured to support the functional area. When a catalog is created and assigned to the functional area, it is validated against the functional area rules. Clean Master Facebook Lite Mathway
0 Kudos
gamemodapk
Pilgrim

Has anybody tackled this issue The last answer was is 2014, nobody has the privilege answer?
Regards: Subway Surfer IOS Company
0 Kudos
gamemodapk
Pilgrim

We acquired this item yet it has a noteworthy defect in that the class page layout and the item page format as the equivalent and along these lines anything you put on the Category page as far as wordpress content (eg a content portrayal of the classification/highlighted picture and so on) additionally subway surfers apk appears in the item page. Subsequently it was not fit for what we needed it for and we needed to re-try all our work. I reached the engineers however they were not resposive to settling this. Be careful on the off chance that you require it to accomplish something like this.?
0 Kudos

Solution to the problem

zoziano wrote:
We purchased this product but it has a significant flaw in that the category page template and the product page template as the same and thus anything you put on the Category page in terms of wordpress content (eg a text description of the category / featured image etc) also shows in the product page. As a result it was not fit for what we wanted it for and we had to redo all our work. I contacted the developers but they were not resposive to fixing this. Beware if you need it to do something like this.? ncsecu login

if you find the solution kindly do share
0 Kudos
Moderator jdempsey Moderator

Are there catalog items assigned to the other categories?  If not, the categories will not display in the Browse Catalog view.  BTW, what version of App Portal is that?  It looks very old.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos