cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manager property not syncing during user-sync

I tried this to update the currently blank AD manager info in app portal for a single user and it didn't work.

We also have the "trigger data sync" scheduled task running every 2 hours to incrementally sync user/computer data but that also hasn't updated the manager field in app portal.

I have checked the v_r_user table in SCCM and the manager is populated there.

Do you have any more suggestions on how to make this work or are there any other ways to achieve the same result?

[This post was moved from a comment on a knowledge base article]

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

I know that you had asked the same in the support case that you have open.. I thought that the custom user sync query you were using was the cause of the problem. If you remove the custom query do you see the manager populated correctly? We can continue to use the support case or the community post. Your choice. 

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

I know that you had asked the same in the support case that you have open.. I thought that the custom user sync query you were using was the cause of the problem. If you remove the custom query do you see the manager populated correctly? We can continue to use the support case or the community post. Your choice.